Langsung ke konten utama

Junoflo - Distance (Feat. MANILA GREY) Lyrics

Junoflo - Distance (Feat. MANILA GREY) Lyrics

[Hangul + Romanization] Junoflo - Distance (Feat. MANILA GREY) Lyrics
[Single] Distance
Artist: Junoflo (주노플로)
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop
Release Date: 2020.02.25
℗© GLX

Lyricist: Junoflo (주노플로), MANILA GREY
Composer: Junoflo (주노플로), Big Banana
Arranger: Big Banana

Lyrics
All of them things I grip
Close to my soul, won’t let
You get too close
So keep your distance
Greatness we strive, no less
Every time that I get
One step closer it feels so distant

All of this green looking tropic
Back in my mood never sloppy
Bigger the picture no cropping
Never gon' fall never cave
To all of this shit we a slave
Holy ghost all on my chain
Smoke away drink all the pain pain
Run away
From all your problems
Fuck up the game
I’ll be a problem
Stay on your mind
Reading between all the lines
Stay on your mind
You know I’ll be there all the time time

All of them things I grip
Close to my soul, won’t let
You get too close
So keep your distance
Greatness we strive, no less
Every time that I get
One step closer it feels so distant

I can’t slow down we moving too fast
But one foot forward feel like two back
Blood on my hands
Blood on the leaves
Chopping the tree
Blowing the tree
Only incentive stacking the cheese
That’s all that I need
Or so I thought
Who got the keys
Mama done shed enough of her tears
Pray on her knees
Money on tumble dry
The dead make me feel alive
My soul is immortalized
I’m living to no demise

All of them things I grip
Close to my soul, won’t let
You get too close
So keep your distance
Greatness we strive, no less
Every time that I get
One step closer it feels so distant


One down, two down, three down
I’ve been sippin’ strong
I been eastbound, eastbound, eastbound
I got twins with me
Tropics got Soli going ghost
Going 360
Momma told me find myself
Take that to the grave with me

I been cutthroat like nowadays
I need my money andale
All of my gold from Saudi
Neeko don’t trust nobody, ay
My frames Cartier
See why we see things differently
Took a pic to freeze the frame
Leaked the tape to freeze the game
Don’t trip, don’t trip, don’t trip,
don’t trip, don’t trip

All of them things I grip
Close to my soul, won’t let
You get too close
So keep your distance
Greatness we strive, no less
Every time that I get
One step closer it feels so distant

All of this green looking tropic
Back in my mood never sloppy
Bigger the picture no cropping
Never gon' fall never cave
To all of this shit we a slave
Holy Ghost all on my chain
Smoke away drink all the pain pain

Lyrics and Info: Genie Music
K-Lyrics For You
Lyrics, Korean Song, Kpop Song, Kpops Lyrics, Korean Lyrics

from Lirik Lagu Korea
via 2pm Junoflo - Distance (Feat. MANILA GREY) Lyrics

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics [OST] 굿캐스팅 OST Part.4 (SBS 월화드라마) Artist: 이상엽 (Lee Sang Yeop) Genre: Drama OST Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Lyricist: 박지하, 최영훈 Composer: 진하디 Arranger: 권수현, 윤경원 Romanization geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu mugeowo boyeo naega deureojugopa oo geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu pogeunhae boyeo nado geunyeo pume angigo sipeo amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeuo-syeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui beullu-osyeon amuna saranghal su eomneun naui geunyeoneun neomu neomu igijeogiya amudo saranghal su eopdeon geureon naegeneun neomu neomu keun gijeogiya o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeu-osyeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui ...

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics [EP] LOVE Artist: 다크비 (DKB) Genre: Dance Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ 브레이브엔터테인먼트 (BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT) Lyricist: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 이찬, GK Composer: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 레드쿠키 Arranger: 용감한형제, 레드쿠키 We're sorry, we can't romanized this whole b-side tracks due to limited time and staff. If you want to request, please fill out the form on the request page . Thank you Romanization Yeah DKB So Brave eoje uyeonhi neol bwasseo yeojeonhi areumdaun miso (Beautiful) Ain't nobody nugudo neol daesinhal su eopseo I need you (I need you baby) nan maeil ne saenggakhae ajikdo nan ijeul suga eopjiman (Oh feeling you) byeongsingachi namjadapji mothaesseoyo (geurae nan) hangsang jinan siganmaneul huhoeman haeyo jalhaejuji moshaetdeon geotdeuri goerowo (Oh I don't know why) joechaekgame jam mot deureo hansumman swine Yeah machi bulcheoreom tteugeopge saranghaetdeon geuttaero (geuttaero nan) Baby girl I'm ready to go bac...

BTS (BANGTAN BOYS) - DNA [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]

chon nun nen nol a rab bo ge dwes so so rol bul lo wat tong got cho rom ne hyol gwan sok DNA ga mal he jwo ne ga cha ja he met don no ra nun gol u ri man na mun (u ri man na mun) su ha ge gong shik ( su ha ge gong shik) jong gyo we yub bo (yub bo) u ju we sop li (u ju we sop li) ne get ju wo jin num myonge ju goh (joh) no nun nek ku met chul cho (jo) Take It, Take It no ye ge ne mi nes so nun jong he jis sum myong gok jonga jim ma Love hi mo dung gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka u ri wan jon dal la Babe un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka u ju ga seng gin gun nal but to ge sok mu han nis se gi rul no mos so ge sok u rin jos seng-et do a ma dum seng-et do yong wo nih ham ke nik ka i mo dun gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka DNA I Want It This Love I I, I Want It Real Love nan nok ay gek man jip jung-ek jom dos se geh na rik ku net tet cho we DNA ga no won ha nun deh i gon pi ryon ni yak I Love Us u ri ma nit True Lovers gun nyo rul bol tem ma dak so su rat che gen nol ...