Langsung ke konten utama

Z-Girls - Streets of Gold Lyrics

Z-Girls - Streets of Gold Lyrics

[Single] Z-POP Dream -Singing for You
Artist: Z-Girls
Genre: Dance
Release Date: 2019.07.29

Lyricist: Alyssa Ayaka Ichinose, Carlyle Christened It Fernandes, Sean Michael Alexander, Tammy Infusino
Composer: Alyssa Ayaka Ichinose, Carlyle Christened It Fernandes, Sean Michael Alexander, Tammy Infusino
Arranger: Eureka


Lyrics
Like a silver spoon, Like a di-a-mond,
In these streets of gold bling-ay
Like a silver spoon, Like a di-a-mond,
In these streets of gold bling-ay

You give me that picture perfect
I don’t know what to do with it
Only you can do it like that
Only you can do it like that

Screaming at the top of my lungs
and I don’t care who knows
Only you can get me like that,
Only you can get me like that

Oh, oh When you gimme that
gimme that sexy smile
Nobody else baby you’re all mine
Gimme that gimme that all the time
Oh, oh Got me loving you
out of my mind
And you show me a world that
I’ve never known


Now when I see the clouds,
there’s nothing but nothing but
silver lining now, now
I can’t remember life
before you came around
There’s nothing but loving you
in these Streets of Gold Oh… Gold oh…

Baby look what you look what you done
Bring it back bring it back
now you’re my only one
Look what you look what you do
Bring it back bring it back
always comes down to you

I gotta get some more
There’s nothing but loving you
in these Streets of Gold Oh… Gold oh…

I’m a stone cold fox Not a part time lover
All these other boys never
saw me coming
I’m thankful for ya cuz i
never need another
And with you by my side
there’s more we can discover
We’re a cut above the rest
Never break a sweat
Snap a pic we break the internet
Only we can do it like that that
Go together silver and gold

Oh, oh Got me loving you
out of my mind
Bring it back bring it back
one more time.
Now when I see the clouds,
there’s nothing but nothing but
silver lining now, now
I can’t remember life
before you came around
There’s nothing but loving you
in these Streets of Gold Oh… Gold oh…

Baby look what you look what you done
Bring it back bring it back
now you’re my only one
Look what you look what you do
Bring it back bring it back
always comes down to you

I gotta get some more
There’s nothing but loving you
in these Streets of Gold Oh… Gold oh…

Like a silver spoon, Like a di-a-mond,
In these streets of gold bling-ay
Like a silver spoon, Like a di-a-mond,
In these streets of gold bling-ay

Boy I can’t remember
what the world was like
before you… You and me


Now when I see the clouds,
there’s nothing but nothing but
silver lining now, now
I can’t remember life
before you came around
There’s nothing but loving you
in these Streets of Gold Oh… Gold oh…

Baby look what you look what you done
Bring it back bring it back
now you’re my only one
Look what you look what you do
Bring it back bring it back
always comes down to you

I gotta get some more
There’s nothing but loving you
in these Streets of Gold Oh… Gold oh…

Like a silver spoon, Like a di-a-mond,
In these streets of gold bling-ay
Like a silver spoon, Like a di-a-mond,
In these streets of gold bling-ay
In these streets of gold bling-ay
K-Lyrics For You
Lyrics, Korean Song, Kpop Song, Kpops Lyrics, Korean Lyrics

from Lirik Lagu Korea
via 2pm Z-Girls - Streets of Gold Lyrics

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics [OST] 굿캐스팅 OST Part.4 (SBS 월화드라마) Artist: 이상엽 (Lee Sang Yeop) Genre: Drama OST Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Lyricist: 박지하, 최영훈 Composer: 진하디 Arranger: 권수현, 윤경원 Romanization geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu mugeowo boyeo naega deureojugopa oo geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu pogeunhae boyeo nado geunyeo pume angigo sipeo amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeuo-syeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui beullu-osyeon amuna saranghal su eomneun naui geunyeoneun neomu neomu igijeogiya amudo saranghal su eopdeon geureon naegeneun neomu neomu keun gijeogiya o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeu-osyeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui ...

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics [EP] LOVE Artist: 다크비 (DKB) Genre: Dance Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ 브레이브엔터테인먼트 (BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT) Lyricist: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 이찬, GK Composer: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 레드쿠키 Arranger: 용감한형제, 레드쿠키 We're sorry, we can't romanized this whole b-side tracks due to limited time and staff. If you want to request, please fill out the form on the request page . Thank you Romanization Yeah DKB So Brave eoje uyeonhi neol bwasseo yeojeonhi areumdaun miso (Beautiful) Ain't nobody nugudo neol daesinhal su eopseo I need you (I need you baby) nan maeil ne saenggakhae ajikdo nan ijeul suga eopjiman (Oh feeling you) byeongsingachi namjadapji mothaesseoyo (geurae nan) hangsang jinan siganmaneul huhoeman haeyo jalhaejuji moshaetdeon geotdeuri goerowo (Oh I don't know why) joechaekgame jam mot deureo hansumman swine Yeah machi bulcheoreom tteugeopge saranghaetdeon geuttaero (geuttaero nan) Baby girl I'm ready to go bac...

BTS (BANGTAN BOYS) - DNA [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]

chon nun nen nol a rab bo ge dwes so so rol bul lo wat tong got cho rom ne hyol gwan sok DNA ga mal he jwo ne ga cha ja he met don no ra nun gol u ri man na mun (u ri man na mun) su ha ge gong shik ( su ha ge gong shik) jong gyo we yub bo (yub bo) u ju we sop li (u ju we sop li) ne get ju wo jin num myonge ju goh (joh) no nun nek ku met chul cho (jo) Take It, Take It no ye ge ne mi nes so nun jong he jis sum myong gok jonga jim ma Love hi mo dung gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka u ri wan jon dal la Babe un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka u ju ga seng gin gun nal but to ge sok mu han nis se gi rul no mos so ge sok u rin jos seng-et do a ma dum seng-et do yong wo nih ham ke nik ka i mo dun gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka DNA I Want It This Love I I, I Want It Real Love nan nok ay gek man jip jung-ek jom dos se geh na rik ku net tet cho we DNA ga no won ha nun deh i gon pi ryon ni yak I Love Us u ri ma nit True Lovers gun nyo rul bol tem ma dak so su rat che gen nol ...