Langsung ke konten utama

Z-Boys - Holla Holla Lyrics

Z-Boys - Holla Holla Lyrics

[Single] Z-POP Dream -Singing for You
Artist: Z-Boys
Genre: Dance
Release Date: 2019.07.29

Lyricist: AK47, 원카인 (1KYNE)
Composer: The Universe, 매드 소울 차일드 (Mad Soul Child)
Arranger: The Universe


Lyrics
Holla Holla u-hoo
Holla Holla u-hoo

Lights on, I'm in the zone
Up High like a drone
Ima get what's mine boy
Gimme gimme
Hatas gonna hate
They gone envy envy

You wanna come with me
No way you can ditch me
Hanging out with my peeps in my ride
Can't stop, cuz we don't stop

It's just a new day,
before the sunrise
Come over, get over, just do it together

No one besides you,
don't you know I can see you?
I would never let you go


Holla Holla u-hoo
Nothing can hold us back
Holla Holla u-hoo
It's such a big part of my life
Holla Holla u-hoo
Pay attention to me
Holla Holla u-hoo
We can make shine
cuz you know we never stop

Oh~ Holla Holla yeah we shining
Oh~ Holla Holla they can't break us
they can't take us

Take the chance I'll be your side
You (may) never get nothing you like
You can make something out of your life
You Stop, Wasting my time

We've passed the halfway,
Rollin' down the highway
I wish I, could do it,
whenever you want it

No one besides you,
don't you know I can see you?
I would never let you go

Holla Holla u-hoo
Nothing can hold us back
Holla Holla u-hoo
It's such a big part of my life
Holla Holla u-hoo
Pay attention to me
Holla Holla u-hoo
We can make shine
cuz you know we never stop


Knock knock on your door
Break through the rooftop
watch me soar
Fancy lights this feels so right
You know I want it more
You can't tell me nothin'
Like the stars I'm gonna glow
I don't care what you say
No looking back from now
To the top I go
To the top we don't stop
Make it go hot hot hot We on fire
Um The bottom line
Um The bottom line
Um The bottom line

Eyes on the prize can't stop our drive
So high high we go higher Um
Got it mine
Got it mine
Got it mine

Holla Holla u-hoo
You can never hold us down
Yeah we going for the crown
Nothing can hold us back
Holla Holla u-hoo
Do it big Keep it lit
This is how we live
It's such a big part of my life
Holla Holla u-hoo
Pay attention to me
Holla Holla u-hoo
We can make shine
cuz you know we never stop
K-Lyrics For You
Lyrics, Korean Song, Kpop Song, Kpops Lyrics, Korean Lyrics

from Lirik Lagu Korea
via 2pm Z-Boys - Holla Holla Lyrics

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics [OST] 굿캐스팅 OST Part.4 (SBS 월화드라마) Artist: 이상엽 (Lee Sang Yeop) Genre: Drama OST Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Lyricist: 박지하, 최영훈 Composer: 진하디 Arranger: 권수현, 윤경원 Romanization geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu mugeowo boyeo naega deureojugopa oo geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu pogeunhae boyeo nado geunyeo pume angigo sipeo amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeuo-syeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui beullu-osyeon amuna saranghal su eomneun naui geunyeoneun neomu neomu igijeogiya amudo saranghal su eopdeon geureon naegeneun neomu neomu keun gijeogiya o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeu-osyeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui ...

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics [EP] LOVE Artist: 다크비 (DKB) Genre: Dance Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ 브레이브엔터테인먼트 (BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT) Lyricist: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 이찬, GK Composer: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 레드쿠키 Arranger: 용감한형제, 레드쿠키 We're sorry, we can't romanized this whole b-side tracks due to limited time and staff. If you want to request, please fill out the form on the request page . Thank you Romanization Yeah DKB So Brave eoje uyeonhi neol bwasseo yeojeonhi areumdaun miso (Beautiful) Ain't nobody nugudo neol daesinhal su eopseo I need you (I need you baby) nan maeil ne saenggakhae ajikdo nan ijeul suga eopjiman (Oh feeling you) byeongsingachi namjadapji mothaesseoyo (geurae nan) hangsang jinan siganmaneul huhoeman haeyo jalhaejuji moshaetdeon geotdeuri goerowo (Oh I don't know why) joechaekgame jam mot deureo hansumman swine Yeah machi bulcheoreom tteugeopge saranghaetdeon geuttaero (geuttaero nan) Baby girl I'm ready to go bac...

BTS (BANGTAN BOYS) - DNA [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]

chon nun nen nol a rab bo ge dwes so so rol bul lo wat tong got cho rom ne hyol gwan sok DNA ga mal he jwo ne ga cha ja he met don no ra nun gol u ri man na mun (u ri man na mun) su ha ge gong shik ( su ha ge gong shik) jong gyo we yub bo (yub bo) u ju we sop li (u ju we sop li) ne get ju wo jin num myonge ju goh (joh) no nun nek ku met chul cho (jo) Take It, Take It no ye ge ne mi nes so nun jong he jis sum myong gok jonga jim ma Love hi mo dung gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka u ri wan jon dal la Babe un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka u ju ga seng gin gun nal but to ge sok mu han nis se gi rul no mos so ge sok u rin jos seng-et do a ma dum seng-et do yong wo nih ham ke nik ka i mo dun gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka DNA I Want It This Love I I, I Want It Real Love nan nok ay gek man jip jung-ek jom dos se geh na rik ku net tet cho we DNA ga no won ha nun deh i gon pi ryon ni yak I Love Us u ri ma nit True Lovers gun nyo rul bol tem ma dak so su rat che gen nol ...