Langsung ke konten utama

NCT 127 - Whiplash [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]


che jik jil lok
na rul ke wo jom My Baby
You're Like (nol de ryo gah)
Parazzo Rocco,
You Are My Antidote
Lemon Detox, Right

is sun ga neh
All Stop on mo mi dah
ba nungu rep pa ru geh
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash, a ah
dal ko man no yeh mal bo dan
sol jik ka gep pi ru we
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash

Coming Home, Early Morning
dung bo da kun ga bang
me go wet chot don
han cham nom chot ji Free Soul
ji gum ka ji do Free Soul
kun nin nas sul po
gut tem ma nyak go
ji ya na dam myon Phone Call
hyong bu mus se gep
pu me yang go nas so tot ji Airport
ho nus se na nun no we yop
yo gin do wi yes
sok um ji gil gong ga
nim ma nun nik kan nos
so ol la wa Girl
Long Ass Ride
na bo da dok kot ton nos
sul lip go wet chot jin no
han cham ya, Bright All Night
ba mek ku mun yo gi byol dul cho rom
cham man na pyon nih
i je das shi no wa gat chi
bol so wan bak kwi dol go na nih
kan dus seng ga gin na
nit te a nim man dwe
ni chek jik jil lok ke wos so wal lyo
Neo City jam dul ji ya nun
dos shi Real Over Here

is sun ga neh
All Stop on mo mi dah
ba nungu rep pa ru geh
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash, a ah
dal ko man no yeh mal bo dan
sol jik ka gep pi ru we
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash

na yo rok kuk ge ji run na
jik sa ra in ne men
ne ga che jik ji rul do
he jo don nuk kil su it ge
non nep Pro (Model)
ne Collection rang kyo rul jang shik ke
When I Work gis sen ti ro
je ot cha bom mim myom Millimeters
nuk kim mi wa
ok gis sul se woh (Sticker Picture)
Killing The Knight, Feeling The Vibe
Get Me The Knife, Cold On My Mind
You Know What I Mean,
I Like Being Alone
da man no ran nol
te mang ku mun je we ha goh

My Mama Say
yo jal jal man na reh
hom ma ne ga bol te
jon chi hyang cham
mak go han de yot tak
yo ri yo ri ya gos
so nyo gam
song ga jin jit ji ri gan na ra nal
jo ryon shi gil
su win nu bu ni jo wa
And My Dad Tells (Me)
Be The Best Of The Best
I Know I Know
yon sup pel Late At Night
Call Me T
mok pyo ga gat tam myoh
Cacao Oasis su ro nol de ryo gak

is sun ga neh
All Stop on mo mi dah
ba nungu rep pa ru geh
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash, a ah
dal ko man no yeh mal bo dan
sol jik ka gep pi ru we
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash

sol jik ka gem ma re jwoh (nem mam gu de roh)
dal kom man ken dib
bo das sun kof fi (wo reh)
Hey, duk ki yen
jo un mal du u ul un (jam ship pun)
nal gek ul
jin shim mip pi ryu weh
nan ni gap pi ryoh he..

is sun ga neh
All Stop on mo mi dah
ba nungu rep pa ru geh
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash, a ah
dal ko man no yeh mal bo dan
sol jik ka gep pi ru we
Short-Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me
Whip-Whiplash

Whip-Whiplash
Whip-Whiplash
Shorty Give Me..
Shorty Give Me
Shorty Give Me

ENGLISH Translation

Wake me with your whipping
My baby you are like (I’ll take you)
Palazzo Rocco, You are my antidote
lemon detox, right

In this moment, All stop
My whole body
Reacts so fast
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Rather than your sweet words
I need something honest
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)

Coming home, early morning
Carrying a bag bigger than my bag, I used to shout
Completely overflown free soul
Even now free soul I would have been in big trouble
If the phone call didn’t come then
I tightly held my hyung and parents in my arms and left the airport
Before I knew it, I was by your side
There’s more room to move above here
So come on up girl
Long ass ride You were
Wearing clothes bigger than me and shouted
For a while ya, bright all night
There’s a lot of dreams at night like there are stars here
Comfortably, now together with you
We’ve already gone a lap and I had a thought
This is the moment, I wake you by whipping and let you know
Neo city, sleepless city, real over here

In this moment, All stop
My whole body
Reacts so fast
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Rather than your sweet words
I need something honest
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)

My otaku-ness
Is still alive man
Whip me some more so I can feel more
You are my Pro model
My collection, you take up a whole side
When I work you’re centimeters
His margin of error is a few millimeters
I feel it, I pop my collar
(sticker picture)
Killing the knight, Feeling the vibe,
Give me the knife, Cold on my mind
You know what I mean
I like being alone
Except when I’m playing with you

Ma mama says you gotta meet a good woman
When my mom sees me, she knows I have a type
Slender and thin
With a nerdy girly heart, that’s me
So I like someone who can domesticate me
And my dad tells me
be the best of the best
I know I know I practice late at night
Call me T if our goals are the same
I’ll take you to Cacao oasis

In this moment, All stop
My whole body
Reacts so fast
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Rather than your sweet words
I need something honest
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)

Tell me honestly
(Just as it’s in your heart)
Coffee bitter than sweet candy (That’s what I want)
Things that are pleasant to hear (That’s only fleeting)
I need honesty that will wake me up
I need you

In this moment, All stop
My whole body
Reacts so fast
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Rather than your sweet words
I need something honest
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)
Shorty give me
(Whip-Whiplash)

Shorty give me
Shorty give me
Shorty give me

Credits:

Eng - kpopviral

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics [OST] 굿캐스팅 OST Part.4 (SBS 월화드라마) Artist: 이상엽 (Lee Sang Yeop) Genre: Drama OST Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Lyricist: 박지하, 최영훈 Composer: 진하디 Arranger: 권수현, 윤경원 Romanization geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu mugeowo boyeo naega deureojugopa oo geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu pogeunhae boyeo nado geunyeo pume angigo sipeo amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeuo-syeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui beullu-osyeon amuna saranghal su eomneun naui geunyeoneun neomu neomu igijeogiya amudo saranghal su eopdeon geureon naegeneun neomu neomu keun gijeogiya o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeu-osyeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui ...

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics [EP] LOVE Artist: 다크비 (DKB) Genre: Dance Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ 브레이브엔터테인먼트 (BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT) Lyricist: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 이찬, GK Composer: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 레드쿠키 Arranger: 용감한형제, 레드쿠키 We're sorry, we can't romanized this whole b-side tracks due to limited time and staff. If you want to request, please fill out the form on the request page . Thank you Romanization Yeah DKB So Brave eoje uyeonhi neol bwasseo yeojeonhi areumdaun miso (Beautiful) Ain't nobody nugudo neol daesinhal su eopseo I need you (I need you baby) nan maeil ne saenggakhae ajikdo nan ijeul suga eopjiman (Oh feeling you) byeongsingachi namjadapji mothaesseoyo (geurae nan) hangsang jinan siganmaneul huhoeman haeyo jalhaejuji moshaetdeon geotdeuri goerowo (Oh I don't know why) joechaekgame jam mot deureo hansumman swine Yeah machi bulcheoreom tteugeopge saranghaetdeon geuttaero (geuttaero nan) Baby girl I'm ready to go bac...

BTS (BANGTAN BOYS) - DNA [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]

chon nun nen nol a rab bo ge dwes so so rol bul lo wat tong got cho rom ne hyol gwan sok DNA ga mal he jwo ne ga cha ja he met don no ra nun gol u ri man na mun (u ri man na mun) su ha ge gong shik ( su ha ge gong shik) jong gyo we yub bo (yub bo) u ju we sop li (u ju we sop li) ne get ju wo jin num myonge ju goh (joh) no nun nek ku met chul cho (jo) Take It, Take It no ye ge ne mi nes so nun jong he jis sum myong gok jonga jim ma Love hi mo dung gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka u ri wan jon dal la Babe un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka u ju ga seng gin gun nal but to ge sok mu han nis se gi rul no mos so ge sok u rin jos seng-et do a ma dum seng-et do yong wo nih ham ke nik ka i mo dun gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka DNA I Want It This Love I I, I Want It Real Love nan nok ay gek man jip jung-ek jom dos se geh na rik ku net tet cho we DNA ga no won ha nun deh i gon pi ryon ni yak I Love Us u ri ma nit True Lovers gun nyo rul bol tem ma dak so su rat che gen nol ...