Langsung ke konten utama

NCT 127 - Summer 127 [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]


hen du rem mo
mul mak kyo Babe
jo ba da ro
jop pa da ro Let It Go
so myongi nal
ke un nun pa do
You Feel Me Now, You Feel Me Right
Let It Go

Volume mu rol lyo
jwo dok ku ge
nok te mes sol le nun
mam gam chu gek, Ow Yeah
a mu mal do a ne dok gwen chan na
tok ro ji ji an na do dweh
ham ke ya jat Day And Night

am mu dom mo ru ge
mol lis son na bol le
tuk go un ba da rok rok ro
sol le nun ni nuk kim
nol cha jun nan Lucky..
no wa ham ke

I Just Wanna Dance With You
tuk go un te yanga re
mam mik kul li nun de ro
pa jot du rot jo mol li
pu run ba da wi ro
gu gos su ro Jump On (Babe)

no do gat tun gi bun ni ji
ka bol ka a (do mol li)
da run gok oh (shin na nun got Ow)
mat chi nek i run nop ge..
(da ik kos so jam chi ik kos so)
te yang bo dat du gok un mam

am mu dom mo ru ge
mol lis son na bol le
tuk go un ba da rok rok ro
sol le nun ni nuk kim
nol cha jun nan Lucky..
no wa ham ke

I Just Wanna Dance With You
tuk go un te yanga re
mam mik kul li nun de ro
pa jot du rot jo mol li
pu run ba da wi ro
gu gos su ro Jump On (Babe)

Get It On,
Get, Get Get It On (Dance)
Get It On,
Get, Get Get It On (Dance)
Get It On,
Get, Get Get It On (Dance)
Get It On,
Get Get, Get Get It On

do ra ga ya ha nun kut tes so o oh
se ro un yo heng-ul man nah
no wa ham ke ha run sun gan
Girl, I Just Wanna Dance With You

Come On,
Double Step That's Why
u ri num mo mu ros
se ryon mi rul gus sa he
yus sa he oh (Like This)
Rocking ge Popping-ul do he Krumping (Shake That Ass)
i mi un ji gi go wis son no yen Twerking
Ye Ye Yek Oh, Bad Ass
gong gange ji nun Move ya
Physical fitness
jam ka man mom cho bwas
su mit cha..
Talk To Me Eye
na wa nok Don't Stop It

Eyes Are Locked
How It Stars Good Baby
gak ka yis sul te man dwe nun Stepping
bam mi nek il ka
jik i yo gak kes
so nan no jit chum
jul te tuk gin neh
mo gek ol lyo jo no yes son
yu nyong gat chi
cha ja Close Hold On
Slippery Floor wik
am mu do net ju wik en You Only

I Just Wanna Dance With You
tuk go un te yanga re
mam mik kul li nun de ro
pa jot du rot jo mol li
pu run ba da wi ro
gu gos su ro Jump On (Babe)

Get It On,
Get, Get Get It On (Dance)
Get It On,
Get, Get Get It On (Dance)
Get It On,
Get, Get Get It On (Dance)
Get It On,
Get Get, Get Get It On

ENGLISH Translation

Let go of your body to the handle Baby
To the sea, to the sea Let it go
The waves wake me up
You feel me now, You feel me right,
Let it go

Turn up the volume louder
So I can hide the butterflies I got from you
You don’t have to say anything
We don’t have to be apart
Let’s be together day & night

Wanna go somewhere far away without telling anyone
To the hot sea, sea sea
This exciting feeling,
I’m Lucky to have found you
Together with you

I just wanna dance with you
Under the hot sun
As my heart leads me
Let’s fall far away
Into the blue sea
Let’s Jump On (Baby)

You feel the same too
Want to go? (Farther)
To another place (An exciting place Oh)
As if tomorrow doesn’t exist Oh
(Let’s forget everything, forget everything for a bit)
My heart is hotter than the sun

Wanna go somewhere far away without telling anyone
To the hot sea, sea sea
This exciting feeling,
I’m Lucky to have found you
Together with you

I just wanna dance with you
Under the hot sun
As my heart leads me
Let’s fall far away
Into the blue sea
Let’s Jump On (Baby)

Get it on, get get get it on (dance)
Get it on, get get get it on (dance)
Get it on, get get get it on (dance)
Get it on, get get get get it on

At the end when we have to turn back
We meet a new journey
The moment I’m together with you
Girl, I just wanna dance with you

Come on Double step that’s why
We express chicness with our bodies
It’s similar (like this)
To the Rocking we add the Popping
Krumping (shake that ass)
You’re already shaking, you’re twerking
(yeah yeah yeah) ah bad ass
It’s a move that makes you healthy, physical fitness
Hold on a sec, I’m out of breath
Talk to me eye You and I don’t stop it

Eyes are locked how it
starts good baby
A stepping that happens when we’re close
So that the night continues to tomorrow
I won’t let your hand go, especially when we dance
Put your hands on my neck
We find a balance together close
Hold on Slippery floor
Above it, there’s no one around me but You only

I just wanna dance with you
Under the hot sun
As my heart leads me
Let’s fall far away
Into the blue sea
Let’s Jump On (Baby)

Get it on, get get get it on (dance)
Get it on, get get get it on (dance)
Get it on, get get get it on (dance)
Get it on, get get get get it on

Credits:

Eng - kpopviral

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics [OST] 굿캐스팅 OST Part.4 (SBS 월화드라마) Artist: 이상엽 (Lee Sang Yeop) Genre: Drama OST Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Lyricist: 박지하, 최영훈 Composer: 진하디 Arranger: 권수현, 윤경원 Romanization geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu mugeowo boyeo naega deureojugopa oo geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu pogeunhae boyeo nado geunyeo pume angigo sipeo amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeuo-syeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui beullu-osyeon amuna saranghal su eomneun naui geunyeoneun neomu neomu igijeogiya amudo saranghal su eopdeon geureon naegeneun neomu neomu keun gijeogiya o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeu-osyeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui ...

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics [EP] LOVE Artist: 다크비 (DKB) Genre: Dance Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ 브레이브엔터테인먼트 (BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT) Lyricist: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 이찬, GK Composer: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 레드쿠키 Arranger: 용감한형제, 레드쿠키 We're sorry, we can't romanized this whole b-side tracks due to limited time and staff. If you want to request, please fill out the form on the request page . Thank you Romanization Yeah DKB So Brave eoje uyeonhi neol bwasseo yeojeonhi areumdaun miso (Beautiful) Ain't nobody nugudo neol daesinhal su eopseo I need you (I need you baby) nan maeil ne saenggakhae ajikdo nan ijeul suga eopjiman (Oh feeling you) byeongsingachi namjadapji mothaesseoyo (geurae nan) hangsang jinan siganmaneul huhoeman haeyo jalhaejuji moshaetdeon geotdeuri goerowo (Oh I don't know why) joechaekgame jam mot deureo hansumman swine Yeah machi bulcheoreom tteugeopge saranghaetdeon geuttaero (geuttaero nan) Baby girl I'm ready to go bac...

BTS (BANGTAN BOYS) - DNA [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]

chon nun nen nol a rab bo ge dwes so so rol bul lo wat tong got cho rom ne hyol gwan sok DNA ga mal he jwo ne ga cha ja he met don no ra nun gol u ri man na mun (u ri man na mun) su ha ge gong shik ( su ha ge gong shik) jong gyo we yub bo (yub bo) u ju we sop li (u ju we sop li) ne get ju wo jin num myonge ju goh (joh) no nun nek ku met chul cho (jo) Take It, Take It no ye ge ne mi nes so nun jong he jis sum myong gok jonga jim ma Love hi mo dung gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka u ri wan jon dal la Babe un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka u ju ga seng gin gun nal but to ge sok mu han nis se gi rul no mos so ge sok u rin jos seng-et do a ma dum seng-et do yong wo nih ham ke nik ka i mo dun gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka DNA I Want It This Love I I, I Want It Real Love nan nok ay gek man jip jung-ek jom dos se geh na rik ku net tet cho we DNA ga no won ha nun deh i gon pi ryon ni yak I Love Us u ri ma nit True Lovers gun nyo rul bol tem ma dak so su rat che gen nol ...