Langsung ke konten utama

HYUKOH - Leather Jacket [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]


pul lin shin bal gun
nuk kwam me ya he
hok shi na dal lit ta ka bal
ban no mot jil jim mol la
ok jik u ru mul
mo gum muh hun
jang pu nin nal bwa
hyung jin no ryo gum
mul gop pu mit
dwe yo bo ryon neh
na nun hul lin num mu rul
mo dam ma
na ek ja ga jin
a ji bul ti un ne
jo gi yo dang
gange hwip sul li ji ang ke
na rul but cha ba
jul sa ram yo gi ya nu nom ne

woo

do mang chi da da
mul lo mok ga ni
nal son job byok
gik kut tu op
shin na ru ra nat jun neh
hap pil gol tok an jung go sun ga
shi dom bu ri ya
pi ga chol chol la
du am mu do
bwa ju ji ran neh
na nun hul lin
num mu rul mo dam ma
na ek ja ga jin
a ji bul ti un ne
jo gi yo dang
gange hwip sul li ji ang gen
na rul kwak jom
but tu ro ju wo

Before I Die
Die, Die, Die
I'm Dying Go
Just Rob The Jail

It's Ok Tell Me Lie
Lie, Lie, Lie
I'm Lying So
Just Cut The Tail

Maybe We Can Just Shut Down
All Of The Doors We Found
And Now We
du bi du bi
du bi du bi
Dance On The Floor

Yea Maybe Shut Down
All Of The Life We Made
And Now We
du bi du bi
du bi du bi du

woo

mel mul ta ra hul lo
o da bo ni
na no jek bo da nul
kob bo rin jol
ban no shib bi neh
dung tom mil lyo ga
mung-om mun yo gi nek ko rul bwa
i jen nat dom mu ri dap
pa jot jit cho bo ryon neh
na nun hul lin
num mu rul mo dam ma
nak et te mu dun
a ji bul ti un ne
jo gi yo dang
gange hwip sul li ji ang ken
na rul kwak jom
but tu ro ju wo

Before I Die
Die, Die, Die
I'm Dying Go
Just Rob The Jail

It's Ok Tell Me Lie
Lie, Lie, Lie
I'm Lying So
Just Cut The Tail

Maybe We Can Just Shut Down
All Of The Doors We Found
And Now We
du bi du bi
du bi du bi
Dance On The Floor

Yea Maybe Shut Down
All Of The Life We Made
And Now We
du bi du bi
du bi du bi du

woo

Before I Die
Die, Die, Die
I'm Dying Go
Just Rob The Jail

It's Ok Tell Me Lie
Lie, Lie, Lie
I'm Lying So
Just Cut The Tail

Maybe We Can Just Shut Down
All Of The Doors We Found
And Now We
du bi du bi
du bi du bi
Dance On The Floor

Yea Maybe Shut Down
All Of The Life We Made
And Now We
du bi du bi
du bi du bi du
woo

pul lin shin bal gun
nuk kwam me ya he
hok shin na dal lit ta ka bal
ban no mot jil jim mol la

ENGLISH Translation

I have to tighten my loosened shoelaces
I might trip and fall while I’m running
I only have medals for swallowing up my tears
My scarred efforts become like foam
I gathered my shed tears
And set off my shrunken ego
So I won’t be swayed by the Jordan River
There’s no one to hold onto me here
Woo

I was running away and jumped over a wall
And a sharp cliff is endlessly embracing me
Of course, the edge is surrounded by thorns
I’m gushing with blood but no one sees
I gathered my shed tears
And set off my shrunken ego
So I won’t be swayed by the Jordan River
Please hold tight onto me

Before I die die die die
I’m dying, go just rob the jail

It’s ok tell me lie lie lie lie
I’m lying, so just cut the tail

Maybe we can just shut down
All of the doors we found
And we
Doo bie doo bie
Doo bie doo bie
Dance on the floor

Yeah, maybe shut down
All of the life we made
And then
Doo bie doo bie
Doo bie doo bie doo

Woo

I followed the tide and flowed along
Then I realize I’m older than yesterday, half of fifty
Getting pushed around, I came here though I have no interest
Now all the water has left me, I’m exhausted
I gathered my shed tears
And set off my shrunken ego
So I won’t be swayed by the Jordan River
Please hold tight onto me

Before I die die die die
I’m dying, go just rob the jail

It’s ok tell me lie lie lie lie
I’m lying, so just cut the tail

Maybe we can just shut down
All of the doors we found
And we
Doo bie doo bie
Doo bie doo bie
Dance on the floor

Yeah, maybe shut down
All of the life we made
And then
Doo bie doo bie
Doo bie doo bie doo

Woo

Before I die die die die
I’m dying, go just rob the jail

It’s ok tell me lie lie lie lie
I’m lying, so just cut the tail

Maybe we can just shut down
All of the doors we found
And we
Doo bie doo bie
Doo bie doo bie
Dance on the floor

Yeah, maybe shut down
All of the life we made
And then
Doo bie doo bie
Doo bie doo bie doo
Woo

I have to tighten my loosened shoelaces
I might trip and fall while I’m running

Credits:

Eng - pop!gasa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics [OST] 굿캐스팅 OST Part.4 (SBS 월화드라마) Artist: 이상엽 (Lee Sang Yeop) Genre: Drama OST Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Lyricist: 박지하, 최영훈 Composer: 진하디 Arranger: 권수현, 윤경원 Romanization geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu mugeowo boyeo naega deureojugopa oo geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu pogeunhae boyeo nado geunyeo pume angigo sipeo amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeuo-syeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui beullu-osyeon amuna saranghal su eomneun naui geunyeoneun neomu neomu igijeogiya amudo saranghal su eopdeon geureon naegeneun neomu neomu keun gijeogiya o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeu-osyeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui ...

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics [EP] LOVE Artist: 다크비 (DKB) Genre: Dance Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ 브레이브엔터테인먼트 (BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT) Lyricist: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 이찬, GK Composer: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 레드쿠키 Arranger: 용감한형제, 레드쿠키 We're sorry, we can't romanized this whole b-side tracks due to limited time and staff. If you want to request, please fill out the form on the request page . Thank you Romanization Yeah DKB So Brave eoje uyeonhi neol bwasseo yeojeonhi areumdaun miso (Beautiful) Ain't nobody nugudo neol daesinhal su eopseo I need you (I need you baby) nan maeil ne saenggakhae ajikdo nan ijeul suga eopjiman (Oh feeling you) byeongsingachi namjadapji mothaesseoyo (geurae nan) hangsang jinan siganmaneul huhoeman haeyo jalhaejuji moshaetdeon geotdeuri goerowo (Oh I don't know why) joechaekgame jam mot deureo hansumman swine Yeah machi bulcheoreom tteugeopge saranghaetdeon geuttaero (geuttaero nan) Baby girl I'm ready to go bac...

BTS (BANGTAN BOYS) - DNA [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]

chon nun nen nol a rab bo ge dwes so so rol bul lo wat tong got cho rom ne hyol gwan sok DNA ga mal he jwo ne ga cha ja he met don no ra nun gol u ri man na mun (u ri man na mun) su ha ge gong shik ( su ha ge gong shik) jong gyo we yub bo (yub bo) u ju we sop li (u ju we sop li) ne get ju wo jin num myonge ju goh (joh) no nun nek ku met chul cho (jo) Take It, Take It no ye ge ne mi nes so nun jong he jis sum myong gok jonga jim ma Love hi mo dung gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka u ri wan jon dal la Babe un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka u ju ga seng gin gun nal but to ge sok mu han nis se gi rul no mos so ge sok u rin jos seng-et do a ma dum seng-et do yong wo nih ham ke nik ka i mo dun gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka DNA I Want It This Love I I, I Want It Real Love nan nok ay gek man jip jung-ek jom dos se geh na rik ku net tet cho we DNA ga no won ha nun deh i gon pi ryon ni yak I Love Us u ri ma nit True Lovers gun nyo rul bol tem ma dak so su rat che gen nol ...