Langsung ke konten utama

Lirik Lagu Far East Movement, Marshmello - Freal Luv (feat. Chanyeol EXO, Tinashe)




[Tinashe]
Freal luv
Freal luv
Freal luv
Freal luv

[Tinashe]
Know no limits to feel the truth
When the world stops spinnin
I'll know it's you
Searching all night like a spotlight
For the one to show
Could it be you could it be me
Only way to know (Freal Luv)

[Tinashe]
I'm all yours when you really want to take me there
Don't let me go no where
I'd give it all up for you I swear
Only Freal luv
That love that keeps me shaking
So real there's no mistaking
I’d give it all up to you I swear
Only Freal luv

[Far East Movement]
Lovin that real luv something you feel luv
Turning me back to the old me
Ride for my realla
I die for my realla
I give you respect like the OGs
Lockin me down like the police
We ain't never be lonely
Protectin’ my love like a goalie
You'll be the only one next to me right with the homies

[Far East Movement]
We got that empire mind combine n’ steadily rise
That be freal
Moment of truth of has arrived trust that forever you ride
That be freal
You be the bank on my side you supervise
Lets make a deal
Let's get it sealed let's make a trill
Let's rule the world together freal

[Tinashe/Far East Movement]
Freal luv (Give me that, Real luv, That real love, That chill love)
Freal luv
Freal luv (Give me that, Real luv, That real love, That chill love)
Freal luv

[Tinashe]
I'm all yours when you really want to take me there
Don't let me go no where
I'd give it all up for you I swear
Only Freal luv
I'm all yours when you really want to take me there
Don't let me go no where
I'd give it all up for you I swear
Only Freal luv
That love that keeps me shaking
So real there's no mistaking
I’d give it all up to you I swear
Only Freal luv

[Chanyeol]
Love is a high we feelin’ alive you Lovin’ the size
I heureumeul ta
I give you more you feelin’ the flow you never let none of them
bring down the vibe
Hustle to win we be livin’ in sin makin’ us two of a kind
Saero-un gil babe we got temples to build
ain't no haters can step to our grind
We got that empire mind
Hamkke cheoncheonhi olla (That be freal)
Jinsiri dahneun sun-gan
Neukkyeobwa nuneul gama (That be freal)
You be the bank on my side nothing but dimes
Let’s make a deal
Seoseohi pil kkumgwa hyeonsil
Nae soneul jabeumyeon together freal

[Tinashe/Far East Movement]
Freal luv (Give me that, Real luv, That real love, That chill love)
Freal luv
Freal luv (Give me that, Real luv, That real love, That chill love)
Freal luv





lyrics by : genius.com
music video : Spinnin' Records



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics

Lee Sang Yeop - Red Backpack (빨간 책가방) Good Casting OST Part 4 Lyrics [OST] 굿캐스팅 OST Part.4 (SBS 월화드라마) Artist: 이상엽 (Lee Sang Yeop) Genre: Drama OST Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Lyricist: 박지하, 최영훈 Composer: 진하디 Arranger: 권수현, 윤경원 Romanization geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu mugeowo boyeo naega deureojugopa oo geunyeoui ppalgan chaekgabang neomu pogeunhae boyeo nado geunyeo pume angigo sipeo amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeuo-syeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui beullu-osyeon amuna saranghal su eomneun naui geunyeoneun neomu neomu igijeogiya amudo saranghal su eopdeon geureon naegeneun neomu neomu keun gijeogiya o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang o o o oo o oo o oo ppalgan chaekgabang amuna moreuneun geunyeoui maeryeok babo meongcheongiegen ppalgan bul redeu-osyeon cheotnune banhan donggeuran nundongja naegen paran bul maeryeok namanui ...

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics

DKB - Still (오늘도 여전히) Lyrics [EP] LOVE Artist: 다크비 (DKB) Genre: Dance Release Date: 2020.05.25 ©℗ 브레이브엔터테인먼트 (BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT) Lyricist: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 이찬, GK Composer: 용감한형제, 마부스 (Maboos), 레드쿠키 Arranger: 용감한형제, 레드쿠키 We're sorry, we can't romanized this whole b-side tracks due to limited time and staff. If you want to request, please fill out the form on the request page . Thank you Romanization Yeah DKB So Brave eoje uyeonhi neol bwasseo yeojeonhi areumdaun miso (Beautiful) Ain't nobody nugudo neol daesinhal su eopseo I need you (I need you baby) nan maeil ne saenggakhae ajikdo nan ijeul suga eopjiman (Oh feeling you) byeongsingachi namjadapji mothaesseoyo (geurae nan) hangsang jinan siganmaneul huhoeman haeyo jalhaejuji moshaetdeon geotdeuri goerowo (Oh I don't know why) joechaekgame jam mot deureo hansumman swine Yeah machi bulcheoreom tteugeopge saranghaetdeon geuttaero (geuttaero nan) Baby girl I'm ready to go bac...

BTS (BANGTAN BOYS) - DNA [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]

chon nun nen nol a rab bo ge dwes so so rol bul lo wat tong got cho rom ne hyol gwan sok DNA ga mal he jwo ne ga cha ja he met don no ra nun gol u ri man na mun (u ri man na mun) su ha ge gong shik ( su ha ge gong shik) jong gyo we yub bo (yub bo) u ju we sop li (u ju we sop li) ne get ju wo jin num myonge ju goh (joh) no nun nek ku met chul cho (jo) Take It, Take It no ye ge ne mi nes so nun jong he jis sum myong gok jonga jim ma Love hi mo dung gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka u ri wan jon dal la Babe un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka u ju ga seng gin gun nal but to ge sok mu han nis se gi rul no mos so ge sok u rin jos seng-et do a ma dum seng-et do yong wo nih ham ke nik ka i mo dun gon u yo ni ya ni nik ka un myong-ul cha ja nen du ri nik ka DNA I Want It This Love I I, I Want It Real Love nan nok ay gek man jip jung-ek jom dos se geh na rik ku net tet cho we DNA ga no won ha nun deh i gon pi ryon ni yak I Love Us u ri ma nit True Lovers gun nyo rul bol tem ma dak so su rat che gen nol ...